Return & Refund Policy
Q1. What is your return & refund policy?
We regret that all goods sold are not refundable or returnable. Products are only exchangeable if they have been defective and faulty. Mamaland reserves the right to disallow exchanges based on management's discretion.
* Exchange must be made within 7 days from the date of receiving your items
* Exchanges cannot be accepted on stained, washed or used merchandise (Except for heat retention failure case)
* Items to be sent back to us with their original packaging
*We will reimburse normal postage for defected / faulty / incorrect item(s) sent. (Below 1kg – RM6, Above 1kg – RM12)
Should there be no stock available at the time of exchange, customers can choose to wait for the stocks to arrive or use the credit for an upgrade of product.
* For replacement items of lower value, the excess amount will be credited into customers' accounts with us in the form of store credit (with cash value), which can be used by the customers for their future purchases with us. For replacement items of higher value, customers will make good the difference.
We regret that we cannot be responsible for loss or items damaged on the way back for an exchange. Please pack your returned items properly to ensure that items do not get damaged in transit and register/insure them if sending by normal post.
Please note that “Failure to cook” by Food Jar is not a valid reason for exchange. If you face problems to cook using Food Jar, please test the food jar by pouring hot boiling water until 90% full, close tightly and leave it for at least 6 hours. If it remains very hot after 6 hours, it means that the heat retention of the food jar is in good condition.
We reserved the right to decline the returned items if the above requirements are not fulfilled
Mamaland reserved the right to amend or append this policy as necessary without prior notice
Q2: How about the Zojirushi warranty claim?
We warrant the thermal insulation of Zojirushi product against defects for a period of two years from the date of original retail purchase. Warranty coverage includes manufacturing defects & heat retention failure* (Refer to Q3).
Now, we are glad to inform customers that we are launching the Extended Warranty Program which the original warranty period is two years, and will be extended another three years. So, customers will enjoy total FIVE years warranty period for all Zojirushi products range. In order to get this benefits, customers have to download our Zojirushi Malaysia Apps and must register the products online. Please be aware that this Zojirushi Apps only available at Google Play and App Store in Malaysia. Customers who are outside Malaysia are not able to access this apps.
This warranty does not include any postage, freight, transportation, insurance or delivery fees.
We are not responsible or liable for any loss, inconvenience or damage, whether special, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise, and whether known or should have been known to us, including damage to or replacement of other equipment and property and personal injury, resulting from any breach of warranty, the inability to use the product or under any legal theory in contract or tort. These warranties and remedies are your sole and exclusive warranties and remedies. No other warranties, oral, or written, express or implied, are given, our liability is limited to the actual purchase price you paid to the retail seller of the defective product.
To claim a warranty, you may e-mail to [email protected]. Proof of purchase must be submitted in order to claim warranty.
There is no warranty on spare parts except for faulty new units. You may purchase the replacement parts from us.
Q3: How to determine Zojirushi heat retention failure?
- The outside of the container become very hot after filling with hot water. (It is normal if the lid set retain warm temperature) OR
- Unable to keep warm for at least 6 hours. (Different products with different thermal efficiency. Please refer to the description in products’ instruction manual)